ASTEK Polska is a branch of the international ASTEK Group, established in 2007, specializing in
in the implementation of IT projects and outsourcing of engineering and IT professionals.
We transfer proven solutions from the IT sector to the Polish market, based on the ASTEK Group’s long-standing international operations. Thanks to the experience gathered since 1988 in IT consulting and software engineering gained in 12 countries, we have created highly qualified teams of experts working within the Competence Centres.
Our experts successfully carry out projects for leaders in the areas of banking, insurance, telecommunications, high-tech, pharmacy and logistics in Poland and abroad.
ASTEK in numbers
We operate efficiently and effectively, gradually increasing our teams and revenues. The numbers change every year, but the most important fact remains unquestionable – ASTEK is developing very dynamically.
years of experience
in the database
and IT experts
years of experience
end of June 2021
Evolution and forecast of revenues
Meet ASTEK Polska Management Team
We are a member of the United Nations Global Compact – the world’s largest business initiative for sustainable development. The principles of the UN Global Compact concerning human rights, labour standards, environmental protection and anti-corruption are the overarching values that guide us in our daily work. In order to implement the practices we cooperate with the Polish branch office – United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Observing and promoting the protection of internationally recognised human rights
- Eliminating all human rights abuses by the company
- Promotion of freedom of association and in practice recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Supporting the elimination of all forms of slavery and forced labour
- Contributing to the effective abolition of child labour
- Combating discrimination in employment
- Supporting a preventive approach to environmental problems
- Taking the initiative to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Supporting the development and dissemination of environmentally friendly technologies
Prevention of corruption
- Combating corruption in all its forms, including bribery and extortion
Awards and certifications
We have won the trust of our employees, customers and industry.
We are certified to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management. In 2020-2021, ASTEK Polska won awards such as Great Place To Work, Best Place to Work in Poland and the Ethics Officer, and in 2021 we won the Forbes Magazine Diamond. Every year from 2015 to 2020 we were the laureates of the “Puls Biznesu” Business Gazelle ranking. ASTEK Polska also co-create the United Nations Global Compact and is a member of The Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL)