Join The Best
Workplace in Poland
We are a leading provider of IT, engineering and consulting services. We are looking for experts who will create IT projects with us for the largest companies in Poland and abroad. We work in a partnership model based on mutual respect, trust and the win-win principle.
Organizational Change Management Lead (Remote)Reference number: 5556-20006857
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to complete analysis of learning needs within the organization affected by the ASPIRE program
- Project manage the development and delivery of learning solutions for the identified audience and Core ASPIRE Team
- Design and develop learning programs that support and drive the move towards the adoption of learning technology across the ASPIRE program
Develops, implements, and maintains evaluation strategies to measure and report on the effectiveness of learning solutions (i.e. Kirkpatrick’s Levels 1-4, KPI and ROE methodology) and engages Line Managers in driving post training behavior change strategies
- Demonstrates leadership, facilitation and problem solving skills in order to plan, design, deliver and maintain successful learning programs
- Build and develop strong sustainable relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, working collaboratively with them to achieve common goals and share knowledge and best practice
- This role works with the ASPIRE Learning Lead, IT OCM Lead and identified stakeholders to identify learning needs and manage and drive the creation of robust and sustainable learning programs for employees utilizing adult learning theory and current didactic adult learning methodology and associated technology to meet the defined Standards for Learning. Liaison with vendors to ensure on time and in budget learning solutions and the development of roll out plans also fall within this role.