Regulations of the "Your Friends at ASTEK Polska" Programme
Read the regulations of the “Your friends at ASTEK Polska” programme and recommend us an IT expert!
1. Organiser – ASTEK Polska Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw (postal code: 00-640) at Mokotowska 1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000271963, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 521- 342-02-14, with share capital of PLN 50,000.00
2. Regulations – these Regulations “YOUR FRIENDS AT ASTEK POLSKA”
3. Programme Participant – a natural person with full legal capacity who will send Recommendations to the Organiser, excluding entities with legal personality and entrepreneurs conducting business activities who provide professional recruitment services, as well as employees and associates of the Organiser and companies related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being a parent company or a related company within the meaning of 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the Organiser, who are an Office Employee.
4. Recommendation – submitting the Candidate’s CV with contact details by the Programme Participant in response to the Organiser’s
5. Programme – the “YOUR FRIENDS AT ASTEK POLSKA” programme described in these
6. Bonus – the amount paid in accordance with these
7. Candidate – a natural person meeting the formal requirements indicated in the job advertisement, working or providing services in the area of IT and Telco, who has not previously been registered in the Organiser’s database and in the database of companies related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being the parent company or a related company within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the Organiser, who is a friend or family member of the Programme
8. Database – internal contact database of the Organiser and companies related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being a parent company or a related company within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the
9. Organiser’s School – a training group run by the Organiser aimed at teaching industry
10. Competence Centre – a team of natural persons who are employees or partners of the Organiser on the basis of contracts or agreements other than an employment contract, in particular civil law contracts having specialist knowledge in a given
11. Head of the Competence Centre – natural persons who are employees or partners of the Organiser based on contracts or agreements other than an employment contract, in particular civil law contracts, responsible for managing the Competence Centres concerned. These are people in the positions of: Competence Centre Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Service Coordinator and people who are part of the ASMO (ASTEK Service Management Organization).
12. Office employee – natural persons who are employees or partners of the Organiser or a company related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being a parent company or a related company within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the Organiser on the basis of contracts or agreements other than an employment contract, in particular civil law contracts, working in the following departments: HR, Sales, Administrative, Legal, Marketing, or
1. Participation in the Programme is voluntary and
2. The Organiser declares that the Programme is not a game of chance, raffle lottery, mutual bet, a game whose outcome is random, or any other form provided for in the Act of 19 November 2009 on gambling (Journal of Laws of 2009 No. 09, item 1540, as amended).
3. In order to participate in the “Your friends at ASTEK Polska” programme, you must recommend a candidate to the Organiser by submitting his or her CV, obtained from the candidate containing the following clause included in the CV by the candidate, provided he or she expresses each consent voluntarily:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data by ASTEK Polska sp. z o.o. for the purposes of conducting the recruitment process as part of the “Your Friends at ASTEK Polska” programme.
“I agree to the processing of my personal data by ASTEK Polska sp. z o.o. for the purposes of conducting future recruitments as part of the “Your Friends at ASTEK Polska” programme.
“I have read the document on the processing of personal data available at https://astek.pl/polityka-prywatnosci/.”
4. If several Programme Participants submit the same Candidate’s CV, the bonus will be granted to the person who sent the Candidate’s CV
5. The recommendation is valid for six (6) months from the date of submitting the CV. If the recommended Candidate is hired after this period, the bonus for the Recommendation will not be due and will not be
6. The bonus is granted and paid out in accordance with the conditions specified in 5 of these Regulations.
7. These Regulations do not apply to the recommendations of Candidates for the Organiser’s School and companies related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being a parent company or a related company within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the
8. Pursuant to these Regulations, a candidate may not be a natural person who is taking part or has ever participated in the training programs held by the Organiser’s Schools or who is already included in the database of the Organiser or companies related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being a parent company or a related company within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the
9. The bonus provided for in the Regulations may not be granted to Heads of Competence Centres or Office These Regulations don’t apply to these persons and they may not participate in the Programme.
1. A Programme Participant may participate in the programme regardless of whether he or she has previously participated in the recruitment process at the Organiser’s.
2. By participating in this Programme, the Participant accepts the terms of these
3. The Programme Participant cannot recommend him or herself.
1. In order to participate in the programme, please submit the candidate’s CV in compliance with the Regulations to the following email address: email@example.com or via the form “Your Friends at ASTEK Polska” available at astek.pl.
2. One programme participant may recommend an infinite number of candidates, provided that each Recommendation relates to a different
3. The candidate must be considered in the recruitment processes in the IT or Telco areas that are conducted by the
4. After the Candidate’s CV has been submitted, it will be reviewed by a member of staff from the Organiser’s HR Department to check for compliance with the Regulations. The staff member will then contact the selected Candidate who meets the conditions indicated in the Regulations, to confirm the recommendation of his/her candidacy, education background and IT/Telco experience. If the Candidate is not aware that his/her CV was submitted by the Programme Participant, then the bonus will not be
5. The Programme Participant who submitted the CV of the Candidate who is contacted by a person from the Organiser’s HR Department will receive confirmation of qualifying for the programme and the amount of the bonus that will be paid at the moment of establishing cooperation/ between the Organiser and the The Programme Participant will be contacted by the person from the Organiser’s HR Department in this regard immediately after the Candidate had been contacted.
6. The Programme Participant may withdraw the Recommendation, which removes him/her from participating in the Programme. A statement of withdrawal of the Recommendation should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. If the Candidate is hired, i.e. starts working or provides services, the Programme Participant may receive one of the following Bonuses:
- PLN 4,000 – for establishing cooperation or taking up work by a Candidate with over 5 years of commercial technical/field experience required in a given position,
- PLN 2,000 – for establishing cooperation or taking up work by a Candidate with 2 to 5 years of commercial technical/field experience required for a given position,
- PLN 1,000 – for establishing cooperation or undertaking work by a Candidate with up to 2 years of
- A bonus in the amount individually set by the Organiser for the The amount will be given by the Organiser when posting the job announcement to which the Recommendation will apply.
2. The bonus for the Recommendation will be granted to the Programme Participant who submitted a Recommendation that meets the criteria set out in these Regulations, and the Candidate has started working or providing services to the Organiser. The bonus will not be paid if any provision of these Regulations were violated by the Programme
3. The bonus will be paid in two equal parts – the first half in the second month of the Candidate’s work/cooperation with the Organiser, the second half in the fourth month of the Candidate’s work/cooperation with the
4. The decision on paying the bonus to the Programme Participant shall be communicated by the Organiser’s HR Department (who will contact the Programme Participant at the phone number or e-mail address provided by the Programme Participant when submitting the Recommendation).
5. The bonus will be paid on the basis of an employment or commission contract prepared by the Organiser, or on the basis of an invoice with a payment term of not less than 21 days issued by the Recommender for persons conducting business activity. Depending on the Organiser’s
6. If the Organiser needs to obtain any data from the Programme Participant that are necessary to prepare the contract referred to in 5 para. 5 of the Regulations, a person from the Organiser’s HR Department will immediately contact the Programme Participant to request such data. If the Programme Participant fails to provide the data necessary for the Organiser to prepare the relevant agreement referred to in §5 para. 5 of the Regulations, the Organiser will not be able to pay the Bonus.
7. After signing the contract referred to in §5 para. 5 of the Regulations by the Programme Participant, the bonus payment shall be made in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
1. The administrator of the personal data of Programme Participants is ASTEK Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters at Mokotowska 1, 00-640 Warsaw, KRS 0000271963 (“Administrator”).
2. The Administrator collects and processes information about Programme Participants obtained during:
a) completing forms or surveys by Programme Participants;
b) telephone conversations;
c) e-mail correspondence;
d) conclusion of the
3. The Administrator processes the data of Programme Participants:
a) on the basis of their consent (art.6 1(1) of the GDPR) for the purposes of implementing the Programme, including in particular:
- contacting Programme Participants by e-mail and telephone;
- confirming the participation of Programme Participants in the Programme;
- granting bonuses to Programme Participants;
b) to conclude and execute a contract with the Programme Participant (art.6 par.1(b) of the GDPR), in particular to pay the bonus;
c) to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator (art.6 par.1(f) of the GDPR), e.g. when creating summaries, analyses, statistics, reports and to ensure
4. The Administrator may share the data of Programme Participants with the following entities to the extent necessary:
a) entities authorised to receive them on the basis of legal provisions (e.g. courts, legal protection bodies, administrative bodies, supervisory bodies);
b) entities processing the personal data of Programme Participants on behalf of the Administrator (e.g. providers of services related to the Programme implementation, entities operating the Administrator’s IT systems or providing the Administrator with IT tools, entities providing advisory and consultancy services to the Administrator, research agencies, the bank implementing the bonus payment order , );
5. The data of Programme Participants may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event of transferring personal data of Programme Participants outside the EEA, the Administrator will ensure that cooperation with such entities is based on a proper legal basis and that they ensure appropriate standards of
6. The Administrator shall store the data of Programme Participants for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which personal data were collected, or for which they are processed; to the extent necessary to ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements, or to the extent that it is indicated in the light of applicable archiving The data will be deleted after the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from the participation of the Programme Participant in the Programme.
7. The Programme Participant has the right to:
a) access their personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of the data;
b) request rectification (correction) of personal data in the event that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
c) request the deletion of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”) – if: (i) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (ii) the Programme Participant has objected to data processing; (iii) the Programme Participant has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iv) data is processed unlawfully; (v) data must be deleted to comply with an obligation arising from legal provisions;
d) demand to limit the processing of personal data when: (i) the Programme Participant questions the correctness of personal data; (ii) the processing of data is unlawful and the Programme Participant opposes the deletion of data, demanding their restriction instead; (iii) The Administrator will not need the Programme Participant’s data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or assert claims; (iv) The Programme Participant raises an objection to data processing – until it is determined whether legally justified grounds on the part of the Administrator prevail over the grounds of objection;
e) transfer personal data if: (i) processing takes place on the basis of a contract concluded with a Programme Participant or on the basis of his consent; (ii) processing takes place by automated means;
f) object to the processing of personal data, including profiling, when: (i) there are reasons related to a special situation of the Programme Participant and; (ii) data processing is based on the necessity to implement the Administrator’s legitimate
g) withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data to the extent in which the Programme Participant gave consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
h) The Programme Participant has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it is found that the data processing by the Administrator violates the provisions of the
8. Providing data by the Programme Participant is completely However, failure to provide data will result in the inability to participate in the Programme and the inability to conclude and execute the contract.
9. In matters related to the processing of personal data, the Programme Participant may contact the Administrator at the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing at the address ASTEK Polska z o.o., Mokotowska 1, 00-640 Warsaw. In order to increase the security of processing your data, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer, who you can contact at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Programme Regulations are available on the website astek.pl. In order to participate in the Programme you must read the Regulations and submit a statement confirming that you have read them.
2. The Programme to which these Regulations apply shall become effective from the date of entry into force, i.e. on 29 January 2021, and shall also apply to any proceedings related to the Recommendation and Bonus payment, which have not been completed as of the date of entry into force of these
3. The Programme does not have a time limit. The Programme Organiser may decide to terminate it at any time, in which case Programme Participants or Candidates may not raise any claims against the Organiser arising from the decision to terminate the
4. These Regulations, as of the day of entry into force, shall repeal and replace any previous Regulations regarding the “YOUR FRIENDS AT ASTEK POLSKA” PROGRAMME, which shall cease to have effect as of the date of entry into force of these
5. The Programme Participant may report any issues to the following email address: email@example.com The Organiser will review the notification within 14 days of receiving it.
6. The Organiser has the right to change the rules of the Programme regarding its duration and the method of bonus
7. In the case of any unregulated issues or disputes, the Programme Organiser has the right to make decisions and settle disputes.