Regulations of the "Your Friends at ASTEK Polska" Programme
Read the regulations of the “Your friends at ASTEK Polska” programme and recommend us an IT expert!
1. Organiser – ASTEK Polska Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw (postal code: 00-640) at Mokotowska 1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000271963, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 521- 342-02-14, with share capital of PLN 50,000.00
2. Regulations – these Regulations “YOUR FRIENDS AT ASTEK POLSKA”
3. Programme Participant – a natural person with full legal capacity who will send Recommendations to the Organiser, excluding entities with legal personality and entrepreneurs conducting business activities who provide professional recruitment services, as well as employees and associates of the Organiser and companies related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being a parent company or a related company within the meaning of 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the Organiser, who are an Office Employee.
4. Recommendation – submitting the Candidate’s CV with contact details by the Programme Participant in response to the Organiser’s announcement.
5. Programme – the “YOUR FRIENDS AT ASTEK POLSKA” programme described in these Regulations.
6. Bonus – the amount paid in accordance with these Regulations.
7. Candidate – a natural person meeting the formal requirements indicated in the job advertisement, working or providing services in the area of IT, Telco and Engineering (does not include employees and associates to the internal structure of the Organiser), who has not previously been registered in the Organiser’s database and in the database of companies related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being the parent company or a related company within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the Organiser, who is a friend or family member of the Programme Participant.
8. Database – internal contact database of the Organiser and companies related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being a parent company or a related company within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the Organiser.
9. Organiser’s School – a training group run by the Organiser aimed at teaching industry skills.
10. Competence Centre – a team of natural persons who are employees or partners of the Organiser on the basis of contracts or agreements other than an employment contract, in particular civil law contracts having specialist knowledge in a given field.
11. Head of the Competence Centre – natural persons who are employees or partners of the Organiser based on contracts or agreements other than an employment contract, in particular civil law contracts, responsible for managing or co-managing, the Competence Centres concerned including members of ASMO (ASTEK Service Management Organization).
12. Office employee – natural persons who are employees or partners of the Organiser or a company related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being a parent company or a related company within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the Organiser on the basis of contracts or agreements other than an employment contract, in particular civil law contracts, working in the internal structure of the Organiser, in particular following departments: Talent Acquisition, Sales, Administrative, Legal, Marketing, or Financial.
1. Participation in the Programme is voluntary and free.
2. The Organiser declares that the Programme is not a game of chance, raffle lottery, mutual bet, a game whose outcome is random, or any other form provided for in the Act of 19 November 2009 on gambling (Journal of Laws of 2009 No. 09, item 1540, as amended).
3. In order to participate in the “Your friends at ASTEK Polska” programme, you must recommend a candidate to the Organiser by submitting his or her CV, obtained from the candidate containing statement included in the CV by the candidate, provided he or she expresses consent voluntarily:
- “I agree to the processing of my personal data by ASTEK Polska sp. z o.o. for the purposes of conducting the recruitment process as part of the “Your Friends at ASTEK Polska” programme.
4. The Programme Participant is obliged to keep the Candidate’s personal data contained in the form and in the Candidate’s resume confidential indefinitely, especially during the recruitment process.
5. If several Programme Participants submit the same Candidate’s CV, the bonus will be granted to the person who sent the Candidate’s CV first.
6. The recommendation is valid for six (6) months from the date of submitting the CV. If the recommended Candidate is hired after this period, the bonus for the Recommendation will not be due and will not be granted.
7. The bonus is granted and paid out in accordance with the conditions specified in §5 of these Regulations.
8. These Regulations do not apply to the recommendations of Candidates for the Organiser’s School and companies related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being a parent company or a related company within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the Organiser.
9. Pursuant to these Regulations, a candidate may not be a natural person who is taking part or has ever participated in the training programs held by the Organiser’s Schools or who is already included in the database of the Organiser or companies related by capital or personally to the Organiser, in particular being a parent company or a related company within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Commercial Companies Code in relation to the Organiser.
10. The bonus provided for in the Regulations may not be granted to Heads of Competence Centres or Office Employees. These Regulations don’t apply to these persons and they may not participate in the Programme.
1. A Programme Participant may participate in the programme regardless of whether he or she has previously participated in the recruitment process at the Organiser’s.
2. By participating in this Programme, the Participant accepts the terms of these Regulations.
3. The Programme Participant cannot recommend him or herself.
1. In order to participate in the programme, please submit the candidate’s CV in compliance with the Regulations to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form “Your Friends at ASTEK Polska” available at www.astek.pl.
2. One programme participant may recommend an infinite number of candidates, provided that each Recommendation relates to a different candidate.
3. The candidate must be considered in the recruitment processes in the IT, Telco and Engineering areas that are conducted by the Organiser.
4. After the Candidate’s CV has been submitted, it will be reviewed by a member of staff from the Organiser’s Talent Acquisition Department to check for compliance with the Regulations. The staff member will then contact the selected Candidate who meets the conditions indicated in the Regulations, to confirm the recommendation of his/her candidacy, education background and IT/Telco/ Engineering experience. If the Candidate is not aware that his/her CV was submitted by the Programme Participant, then the bonus will not be due.
5. The Talent Acquisition employee during the first contact fulfills the information obligation of the Organiser, by sending Appendix 1 Information obligation, to the e-mail address provided by the Candidate.
6. The Programme Participant may withdraw the Recommendation, which removes him/her from participating in the Programme. A statement of withdrawal of the Recommendation should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
1. If the Candidate is hired, i.e. starts working or provides services, the Programme Participant may receive one of the following Bonuses:
- PLN 7,000 – for establishing cooperation or taking up work by a Candidate with over 5 years of commercial technical/field experience required in a given position,
- PLN 2,000 – for establishing cooperation or taking up work by a Candidate with 2 to 5 years of commercial technical/field experience required for a given position,
- PLN 1,000 – for establishing cooperation or undertaking work by a Candidate with up to 6 months to 2 years of experience.
- A bonus in the amount individually set by the Organiser for the Recommendation. The amount will be given by the Organiser when posting the job announcement to which the Recommendation will apply.
However, the Organiser reserves the possibility of verifying the skills actually possessed by the Candidate, assigning the Candidate to a specific group through this prism, positioning the Candidate as having more or less experience due to the knowledge and skills actually possessed, as determined during the technical verification.
2. The bonus for the Recommendation will be granted to the Programme Participant who submitted a Recommendation that meets the criteria set out in these Regulations, and the Candidate has started working or providing services to the Organiser. The bonus will not be paid if any provision of these Regulations were violated by the Programme Participant.
3. The bonus will be paid in two equal parts – the first half in the second month of the Candidate’s work/cooperation with the Organiser, the second half in the fourth month of the Candidate’s work/cooperation with the Organizer.
4. The decision on paying the bonus to the Programme Participant shall be communicated by the Organiser’s Talent Acquisition Department (who will contact the Programme Participant at the phone number or e-mail address provided by the Programme Participant when submitting the Recommendation).
5. The bonus will be paid on the basis of an employment or commission contract prepared by the Organiser, or on the basis of an invoice with a payment term of not less than 21 days issued by the Recommender for persons conducting business activity. Depending on the Organiser’s decision.
6. If the Organiser needs to obtain any data from the Programme Participant that are necessary to prepare the contract referred to in §5 para. 5 of the Regulations, a person from the Organiser’s Talent Acquisition Department will immediately contact the Programme Participant to request such data. If the Programme Participant fails to provide the data necessary for the Organiser to prepare the relevant agreement referred to in §5 para. 5 of the Regulations, the Organiser will not be able to pay the Bonus.
7. After signing the contract referred to in §5 para. 5 of the Regulations by the Programme Participant, the bonus payment shall be made in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
1. The Controller of personal data is ASTEK Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Mokotowska 1, 00-640 Warszawa, Poland, under KRS no. 0000271963 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
2. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by correspondence to the address: ASTEK Polska sp. z o.o., Mokotowska 1, 00- 640 Warszawa.
3. The Controller processes the data of Programme Participants:
- a) in order to conclude and perform the agreement with the Programme Participant (Article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR/RODO), in particular the payment of the awarded bonus;
- b) for the legitimate interest of the controller (ArtIcle 6(1)(f) of the GDPR/RODO), e.g. when producing compilations, analyses, statistics, reports and for security purposes.
4. The recipients of the Programme Participants’ data may be, e.g. suppliers of services related to the implementation of the Programme, entities operating the Administrator’s ICT systems or providing the Administrator with ICT tools, entities providing advisory or consulting services to the Controller, research agencies, a bank executing a bonus payment order, etc.;
5. The Controller will keep the Programme Participants’ data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data were collected or for which they are processed; to the extent necessary to ensure compliance with the applicable legal requirement or to the extent that this is advisable under the applicable archiving legislation. The data will be deleted after the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from a Programme Participant’s participation in the Programme.
6. The Programme Participant has the right to:
- a) access to the content of personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of that data;
- b) request the rectification (amendment) of personal data if the data are incorrect or incomplete;
- c) request the deletion of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”) – in case: (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) the Programme Participant has objected to the processing of the data; (iii) the Programme Participant has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iv) the data are processed unlawfully; (v) the data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- d) request a restriction of the processing of personal data in case: (i) the Programme Participant disputes the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the processing of the data is unlawful and the Programme Participant objects to the deletion of the data, requesting instead the restriction of the processing; (iii) the Controller no longer needs the Programme Participant’s data for its purposes, but the data subject needs the data for the establishment, defence or assertion of
claims; (iv) the Programme Participant objects to the processing of the data – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Controller override the grounds for the objection;
- e) portability of personal data where: (i) the processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Programme Participant or on the basis of his/her consent; (ii) the processing takes place by automated means;
- f) object to the processing of personal data, including profiling, when: (i) there are reasons related to the particular situation of the Programme Participant and; (ii) the processing is based on the necessity for the fulfilment of the legitimate purposes of the Controller.
- g) lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, in the event that the Controller’s processing of the data is deemed to violate the provisions of the GDPR/RODO.
1. The Programme Regulations are available on the website www.astek.pl. In order to participate in the Programme you must read the Regulations and submit a statement confirming that you have read them.
2. The Programme to which these Regulations apply shall become effective from the date of entry into force, i.e. on March 20, 2023 and shall also apply to any proceedings related to the Recommendation and Bonus payment, which have not been completed as of the date of entry into force of these Regulations.
3. The Programme does not have a time limit. The Programme Organiser may decide to terminate it at any time, in which case Programme Participants or Candidates may not raise any claims against the Organiser arising from the decision to terminate the Programme.
4. These Regulations, as of the day of entry into force, shall repeal and replace any previous Regulations regarding the “YOUR FRIENDS AT ASTEK POLSKA” PROGRAMME, which shall cease to have effect as of the date of entry into force of these Regulations.
5. The Programme Participant may report any issues to the following email address: email@example.com The Organiser will review the notification within 14 days of receiving it.
6. The Organiser has the right to change the rules of the Programme regarding its duration and the method of bonus payment.
7. In the case of any unregulated issues or disputes, the Programme Organiser has the right to make decisions and settle disputes.