Join The Best
Workplace in Poland
We are a leading provider of IT, engineering and consulting services. We are looking for experts who will create IT projects with us for the largest companies in Poland and abroad. We work in a partnership model based on mutual respect, trust and the win-win principle.
Junior/Regular Test EngineerLegnica Reference number: 12833-20006857
Stable employment and choosing of the preferred form of cooperation
Professional development at ASTEK Polska Competence Centers
Flexible working hours
Employee benefits package
IT events participation and training budget
Periodic integration meetings
Constant support of dedicated ASTEK Polska Manager
- Testing of products at each stage of development (mock-up, prototypes, pre-series)
- Planning and execution of an optimal number of system and component tests (e.g. using DoE methodology)
- Independent evaluation and assessment of test results and presentation of possible solutions
- Support development engineers with technical issues and design-related product optimisation
- Assessing the relationships between different test results to make validation cycles more efficient
- Participate in the preparation of the DVP&R (Design Validation Plan & Reports) and be responsible for the completion and monitoring of these documents.
- Participate in the design, development and commissioning of new test methods and test equipment.
- Responsible for compliance with customer quality requirements.
- Participates in the evaluation of the results of the basic and functional tests of the R&D Test Centre (DVP&R).
- Participates in finding solutions for idea management.
- Close cooperation with the Quality Assurance and Production departments.
- Higher Education or Technician with a mechanical background
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of mechanical engineering (testing area)
- High technical understanding for the implementation of technical and test relevant topics with high practical relevance
- Experience in the automotive sector is an advantage (DVP&R, DoE, etc.)
- Experience in metallurgy and metallurgical analysis is an advantage
- Experience in Quality Systems such as IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 is an advantage
Do you know someone who might be interested in this position? Recommend your friend and receive a bonus up to PLN 7,000!
Awards and certifications