Join The Best
Workplace in Poland
We are a leading provider of IT, engineering and consulting services. We are looking for experts who will create IT projects with us for the largest companies in Poland and abroad. We work in a partnership model based on mutual respect, trust and the win-win principle.
Lead Mechanical EngineerWarszawa Reference number: 10625-20006857
- Leading structural design by hand calculation and Finite Element Analysis, where required
- Collaborating with system engineer to define and procure auxiliary equipment such as oil pumps, electric low voltage motors, filter, valves and to design Lube oil consoles and seal gas systems
- Defining plant layout of Steam Turbine and Electric Motor Compressors driven train auxiliary systems, including 3D modelling.
- Supporting Customers in deep technical review meeting demonstrating expertise and full ownership of mechanical discipline
- Attend technical meetings with Customers and suppliers, provide support to testing and supply chain department.
- Contribute to have a flawless execution of DM technical alignments with focus on requisition productivity allocating resources for assigned tasks balancing workload.
- Master Degree or Ph. D in Mechanical, Chemical, Aerospace, Aeronautical or equivalent;
- Previous experience in O&G engineering environment or other Energy oriented realities
- EU Work Permit;
- Effective team building and problem solving abilities
- Fluent English