Dołącz do Najlepszego
Miejsca Pracy w Polsce
Jesteśmy czołowym dostawcą usług IT, inżynierii i konsultingu. Szukamy ekspertów, którzy razem z nami będą tworzyć projekty informatyczne dla największych firm w Polsce i za granicą. Pracujemy w modelu partnerskim, gdzie podstawą jest wzajemny szacunek, zaufanie i zasada win-win.
Roll-out coordinatorGdańsk, Gdynia, Warszawa Numer referencyjny: 10886-20006857
- Oversees the preparation for the go-live, including coordination between IT teams, surrounding systems, receiving organizations, etc.
- Responsible for detailed roll-out events planning and execution, including resources, runbooks, and acceptance criteria
- Point of contact towards IT contributors
- Iterates and improves release artifacts through individual contribution, review of others’ contributions, dry runs, dress rehearsals
- Identifies dependencies within release that will impact roll-out execution
- Confirms resources required to execute sub-area plan
- Tracks requirements and reports readiness of sub-area towards roll-out lead
- Reports to the Roll-out Lead for International payment journey
- Planning, defining and executing release management activities
- Planning, defining and executing roll-out activities, such as strategy, governance model and milestone plan
- Representing the Release & Change management capability in program meetings
- Leading release go-live activities
- Assisting team in creating release orchestration pipelines, including release process and automation and integration points
- Planning, defining and supporting execution of SDLC Rollout & Implementation includes DevOps/SDLC maturity assessment, uplift analysis, planning & roadmap creation, execution of uplift activities where possible, joint coordination of uplift, Tech Standards adoption.
- Representing SDLC capability for the initiative.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to roll out complex IT system releases with infrastructure and application elements
- Experience working with incident, problem and change management tools and processes under ITIL framework
- Practical understanding of Agile, Scrum, SAFe methodologies
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with payments domain, preferably
- Very good level of English
- Accountability and proactivity