Dołącz do Najlepszego
Miejsca Pracy w Polsce
Jesteśmy czołowym dostawcą usług IT, inżynierii i konsultingu. Szukamy ekspertów, którzy razem z nami będą tworzyć projekty informatyczne dla największych firm w Polsce i za granicą. Pracujemy w modelu partnerskim, gdzie podstawą jest wzajemny szacunek, zaufanie i zasada win-win.
Senior Scrum MasterNumer referencyjny: 8457-20006857
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team as well as possible;
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
- Understanding and practicing agility;
Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Helping the Development Team to create high-value products;
- Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress;
- Coaching the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning Scrum implementations within the organization;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team; and, Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- At least 4-year experience in working as a Scrum Master
- Excellent oral and written English & Polish communication skills
- Experience in working in international, distributed teams.
- Experience in using agile / scrum tools and artifacts
Prior experience with collaborative coding/development and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban),
understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Proactivity, problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Understanding of the servant leadership model
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction