Join The Best
Workplace in Poland
We are a leading provider of IT, engineering and consulting services. We are looking for experts who will create IT projects with us for the largest companies in Poland and abroad. We work in a partnership model based on mutual respect, trust and the win-win principle.
System Engineer (100% remote)Kraków, Warszawa, Wrocław, Zdalna Reference number: 11456-20006857
- Create technical documentation compatible with E&S standards.
- Customer requirements and technical specifications analysis.
- Define parameters and functionality of product according to customer requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation for electronic prototypes.
- Analyze market available technical innovations according to application in products.
- Vehicle and bench test execution support (when required).
- Active support and cooperation with software and test engineers.
- Active participation in systems reviews and project meetings.
- Keep contact with customers regarding projects.
- Active participation in technical innovations and organization programs.
- Accomplish tasks in accordance with E&S quality standards and schedules.
- Care for good company image in front of customers and co-operator companies.
- Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- Care for confidential information and company’s property.
- Automotive embedded systems experience (either systems engineering or software development).
- ASPICE understanding.
- Agile frameworks (JIRA for planning).
Nice to have:
- Functional safety experience.
- Cybersecurity experience.
- AUTOSAR experience.
- Requirements engineering (analysis of stakeholder requirements and creating structured system requirements).
- Architecture modelling experience (SYSML).